Dominique Watson is a certified make-up artist servicing the Greater Toronto Area. She specializes in highlighting natural beauty and prides herself in making the experience special for every individual. With her professionalism and personable approach, she ensures every client leaves with satisfaction.
Dominique strongly believes in continuing education and dedicating time to perfect her craft. She received her Make-Up Artistry Certificate at the International Beauty Institute. Dominique also continuously participates in online and in-person workshops to keep informed on changes in an ever-growing industry. Her most recent 1-on-1 Masterclass with King Mali Magic also helped her advance her focus on natural skin finishes. She is committed to advancing her skills and knowledge of the makeup industry.
With experience as a L’Oreal Beauty Advisor and corporate facilitator, Dominique brings her love for teaching into the beauty industry through makeup lessons. She has built a strong passion for demonstrating makeup techniques and skills to small groups and one-on-one makeup workshops.
Dominique has worked with individuals from various backgrounds, ethnicities, and lifestyles. Her services include makeup lessons and makeup for all types of events including weddings, proms, corporate events and more.
Currently you can find the following brands in Dominique’s kit:
Graftobian, NARS, MAC, Makeup Forever, Urban Decay, Sacha Cosmetics, NYX, Skindinavia, Ben Nye, Black Opal, Laura Mercier, Tarte, Kat Von D, Inglot, Too Faced, Juvia’s Place, Anastasia Beverly Hills, Estee Lauder, Becca, and many more.
TEN RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME
- I’m an Aries.
- I have two older sisters and one younger brother.
- My absolute favourite cheat meal is pizza.
- I love pineapple on my pizza.
- When I’m not talking about makeup, I’m talking about financial literacy.
- I was the editor of my high school yearbook.
- I love watching super corny Christmas movies during the holidays.
- I enjoy nature walks during the warmer seasons
- I love to travel but I hate flying.
- I have very good memory when it comes to numbers.